Dienstag, 2. April 2013

Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lip Tint Review

Hello dolls ♡

As an Easter present my mum gave me the Tony Moly Cat Chu Wink Lip Tint.


The bottle is so cute :3
I ordered it here. I picked the colour 'Cherry pink'.

I have already tried it out and I really liked it so far. It`s quite opaque, and good for blending. What I love most about it is that it stays on your lips even if you drink or eat something. You don't have to apply it again and again all the time :3

I especially wanted this product for trying the 'gradient lips' that are popular at the moment. 


I love the look. It is very doll like.
I tried the style and actually thought it's not so easy to do (As stated before that I'm not so good with make-up^^) but after a few tries I managed to obtain the look.


Normally I don't mind my lips too much but with this style I just love how they look *-*
I'm totally satisfied and would buy the lip tint again!

See you soon,
Yaya  ♡

5 Kommentare:

  1. Uh niedlichst :D Ich hab´ schon so viele niedliche Lippenstifte und dergleichen mit der Katze drauf gesehen:3 Ich glaub´ ich werde mir auch eine davon leisten :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ja ich glaub es gibt auch Eyeliner oder so ~
      es zahlt sich auf jeden Fall aus, die Produkte sind toll :D

      Löschen
  2. Sieht toll aus :D Ich hab mich immer gefragt, wie man das macht - dabei ist das eh so einfach! *doofdesu* xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hehe ^^
      Ich kannte das bis vor kurzem gar nicht :)

      Löschen