Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

A healthy Lolita lifestyle

Hello chocolate- lovers 

Somewhere deep down in my blog in this post I promise to do a post on how to live healthy. I remember I was inspired by this tumblr blog back then and wanted to do something similar.
I'm maybe not an expert when it comes to living healthy, as I am a big sweet-tooth, but I promised to write this and so I will do now :)

First I want to say that eating healthy doesn't mean to eat nothing. Eating nothing is actually quite unhealthy.
A good diet is well-balanced, full of healthy food prepared in your own kitchen <3
I also want to state that living healthy doesn't mean you are not allowed to eat anything unhealthy ever again. Eating a cake or something once in a while is perfectly fine!


Which food is good for you depends on multiple factors. Your profession, your genes, your activity..to name only a few. However there are of course a few guidelines on what is healthy in general, like avoid too much sugar, salt, fat..
It's also very important how you present your food. Especially as a Lolita I like my food to look nice and cute. I recommend bento boxes, molds and cute tableware <3


The right food isn't the only key to a healthy lifestyle. Drinking also has major role. Water and tea, especially green tea, are your best friends.
And of course a healthy life also encompasses exercising and sports. In this post I mentioned some sports a Lolita might like.

Remember that every step you are doing in the direction of living healthy is for yourself. I try to live healthy myself and it always makes me feel beautiful and gives me energy <3
If you want to do further researches on what is healthy and what not google is your friend.
I hope this post was a little useful for you.

Do you have any health tips?
Share them in the comments!
Yaya 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen