Sonntag, 3. März 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge - What is in my make up bag?

Hello dolls  ♡

Did spring reach you all? In Austria it's so sunny at the moment *-* The sun makes me a lot happier and active.

On to the topic of this week ~


These are the basic supplies I use for my make-up
From left to right:

eyeliner pen carbon by b.pretty
white eyeliner by LOOK
liquid eyeliner a friend gave me 
mascara by colosé 
silky smooth compact powder by IQ cosmetics
defining blush by catrice (I love catrice products lately♡)
m.perfect cover b.b cream by MISSHA
stay natural concealer by essence

I also use various kinds of eyeshadow.
I'm honestly not a pro when it comes to make up. Normally I just watch some youtube videos on make up styles and try to copy that xD 
Since I started with Lolita  I learned a lot about make up and I hope I can make further improvement :)

See you soon,
Yaya  ♡

1 Kommentar: