Montag, 30. Juli 2012

Lolita Meet- up Vienna

Hello everyone :)

On sunday, I attended my first big meet- up. It was totaly diffrent from the smaller meet- up I attended the last time. I really enjoyed being with such a huge group of Lolitas!
(Attention: This post is picture heavy)

Me and two other girls from my area went to Vienna by train. When we arrived we already were a little late and had to look where the others are. Luckily they waited for us :)

First we took some photos.


Outfit Rundown
Headbow, Parasol, Accesoires: Offbrand
Blouse: Bodyline
Wristcuffs: The Snow Field
Skirt: Taobao
Socks: Bodyline
Shoes: An*Tai*Na



And at last a photo of the whole group. I think we were about 30 people.


Do you find me?^^


After that we went to the museum watching a exhibition about " the circus as a parallel universe". It was kinda small but interesting.



Me and lovley Punkangel at the exhibition. 


Finally we went to a restaurant were we spent the rest of the day.

It was a day full of fun but the time definitely went too fast!
 
Yaya ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen