Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

My little Lolita life

Hello everyone. I just wanted to write a quick post to tell you a bit about my Lolita life :)

  • I´m a Lolita for a year now.
  • I´m mostly into sweet but I also like Country Lolita.
  • My favourite brand is Angelic Pretty.
  • At the moment I own four JSKs and one skirt. My Angelic Pretty Frensh Cafe JSK is my only brand piece so far.
  • The first Lolita piece I came across on the internet were some blue Tea Party shoes. Since then I really love this style of shoes :)

That´s all for now. I love to write lists so expect more of them in the future!
I were at a local convention this weekend and took part in a lolita fashion show. In want to write about that in my next post.

See you soon,
Yaya ~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen