Samstag, 10. August 2013

Vienna Summer Meet up

I'm sorry for the lack of posts for the last two weeks but I was on holiday without a proper Internet connection. I plan to post a little London diary soon but there still needs to be some photo editing done.
For today I want to share pictures of the latest Lolita Meet up I attended.


It was super hot that day so I skipped the blouse and wore a T-shirt instead and styled my own hair instead of relying on a wig. 



During the Meet-up we visited an art exhibition and went to an Asian restaurants afterwards. 



This was the whole group. We also had a special guest - La Carmina, a famous blogger who filmed us for some kind of documentation ~

It was a fun day and I enjoyed chatting with friends and also meeting some new people :3

See you next time,
Yaya 

2 Kommentare:

  1. süßes outfit♥
    schade, dass ich nicht dabei sein konnte;-; bin gespannt auf die doku..

    AntwortenLöschen