Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Liebster Award- I got tagged

Hello dolls


Punkangel tagged me again^^

The rules:
  • State 11 random facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 question the blogger who tagged you posed
  • Write down 11 questions you want to ask other bloggers
  • Tag 11 people and link them in your post
  • Make sure you informed the people you tagged
Random facts:
  1. I get depressed if my room isn't tidy.
  2. I don't like the taste of alcohol.
  3. Nearly every movie I ever watched made me cry.
  4.  I prefer letters over emails.
  5. I don't like the new Eevee evolution that everybody seems to love.

         6. My favourite meal is breakfast
         7. I made some Valentines chocolate to give to my friends tomorrow^^
         8. Korilakkuma is my favourite kawaii character
         9. As a child I was blonde.
         10. I'm reading Manga sine I'm 13 years old.
         11.I love tights.

    The 11. questions:

    1. Do you have a favourite series?
    Not really but I like How I Met Your Mother and My little Pony.

    2. How would you describe your clothing style? 
    Cute!

    3. How do you fight stress?
    Sleeping and telling myself that there is no reason to be stressed^^

    4. Circle Lenses - Yay or Nay? 
    I thought I like them but now I would say Nay ~

    5. What's your next destiny for a trip?
    London <3

    6. What make up style would you never use?

    Nothing to dark and scary maybe

    7. Digital or analogue clock?
    digital!

    8. How was your day? ^-^
    Fine, I had fun in school, finally found time to clean my room and made some chocolate.


    9. Who is your idol?
    Patelbat, Princess Peachie and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

    10. Who is your favourite actor?
    I don't have any ~

    11. What do you think about crosses becoming a trend and losing their meaning as a symbol?
    I don't mind to be honest. I'm also not sure if they really lose their meaning just because they appear in fashion more often...

    My 11 questions for you:


    1. Do you like travelling?
    2. You favourite kind of music?
    3. Tell us a dream you had at night.
    4. Books or movies?
    5. Countryside or city?
    6. How do you deal with hate?
    7. What's your opinion on Valentines day?  
    8. Getting up early or staying up late?
    9. Something you do not like at all?
    10. Do you have a certain talent?
    11. Something you can't live without?
     I tag:
    I think I do not know 11 bloggers so I will tag some of my followers randomly ^^ Hope that's ok with you.
    I know this aren't 11 but so many people I know got already tagged ~

    See you soon again,
    Yaya 

    1 Kommentar:

    1. Psst! Mich verlinken nicht vergessen :D Wennst das gelesen hast, kannst das Kommi wieder löschen ^^

      AntwortenLöschen