Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

Daisy hairpiece tutorial

Hello dolls 

With this post it is official, I'm addicted to flowery headaccesoires!
This time I will show you how to make this:


It's super easy and only takes a few minutes.

You will need:


Flowers of your choice
Pearls of your choice
Satin ribbon of your choice

Step #1 (optional): Arrange the flowers and the pearls on the ribbon to check how it will look. I did this because I tried out different colours of pearls. For me it looked best with the green ones.




Step #2: Using a hat glue gun attach one piece after the other


Take your time and be careful with the hot glue gun :)



And you are done :)
I especially love how this looks with a bun:


I hope you enjoyed this easy and quick tutorial :)
If you decide to make your own send me a picture!
Yaya 



4 Kommentare:

  1. Niedlich *O*
    Kann ich mir auch gut auf einem Haarreifen vorstellen!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke ^o^
      Haarreifen hab ich ja schon so viele xD

      Löschen
  2. Oh, It's really kawaii! :D I follow you. ^3^ Your blog is super cute, I want mine to be like yours T^T Teach me how to make it T^T

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Aww, thank you so much, that's very sweet <3

      it really isn't that hard to have a cute blog :)

      Löschen