I decided to give the inspiration series of my blog a new name that matches the blogtitle better. So it's now officially called Dipped in Inspiration. (I wonder why I didn't think about that before but well)
The last few days I spent most of my time
Ulzzang is a Korean word and means "best face" or "good looking" or so ~
Here are my favourites:
A friend of mine said Ulzzangs look like 12 years old children xD
I still think it's cute :3
I love buns so much lately <3
The Ulzzang fashion for girls is very feminine. It's a perfect cute- everyday- fashion.
of course boys can also be Ulzzang ~
If you want to be an Ulzzang yourself here are some tips based on what I know so far:
- Your face is most important for this look. It has to be flawless and evenly. BB cream is your friend.
- Female Ulzzangs have super long hair (I suppose a lot of them wear natural looking wigs). Buns and other easy hairstyles are also common. Use small fabric bows as accessory.
- Your lips should be pink or red. Gradient Lips are popular. I talked about them here.
- Circle Lenses are common. Fake lashes shouldn't be too long. Many make-up tutorials on this style are available on youtube.
- The fashion reminds on a mixture of Gyaru and Otome. Look for it in local stores (forever 21 especially) or on taobao.
- If you take pictures of you Ulzzang coords choose a bright background. Edit with Photoshop or similar softwares if needed.
- Have fun!
Do you like Ulzzang? Or do you think it's too childish or unnatural?
Tell me in the comments!